Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hello, About That.

Hey, everybody, first off thanks for viewing my blog even if it was by accident and what you were looking for was some cute cat video and somehow stumbled across a blog about felons voting and videos of dead presidents thank you. 

Now a little about me and his blog. 
a few weeks  back I was wondering around Facebook land as my six-year-old son calls it, and I came upon a post from one of my friends who was complaining about being a convicted felon and not being permitted the right to vote. this was shocking to me that he didn't know he could vote, what with me and my wife being the admins for the Facebook page Felons can vote Utah! I realized that I was falling down on the job. So I've begun to step up the game. Although it might be too late to impact the looming election, My goal is to make everyone not only felons that they have the right to vote and the power to make changes in this country. It is a misconception that felons no longer have the right to vote, in fact, had it not been for my wife Holly's senior capstone being that exact subject I would more than likely still believe the same as my friend. 

More than just getting the message about the right to vote out there my goal is to create an environment of belonging for the followers of this blog and connected Facebook page and Youtube channel.
The best feeling that any felon can have is the sense of belonging, And what other why to feel a part of something than to be a part of our nation's process for choosing a new leader. 
I myself am a felon and have been a part of the voting process and know how voting allowed me to feel more a part of my community.
This blog will never attempt to sway any followers to my view politically. I will attempt to always remain non-bias in any of the post or videos shared here. I will, however, attempt to give any and all helpful information I can to better serve my readers so that in turn each and every one of you can make a more informed choice when it comes time for you to vote.
I welcome any feedback and encourage any of you to share videos and pictures of your voting experience. you can do so here or on our Facebook page as wells as our Youtube channel.
Thank you, please enjoy this video for your troubles.


No comments :

Post a Comment